Creative world?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cuillere, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Hi!

I've discussed this in chat a while ago and was told that "Real men break their own blocks" and "Creative is for pussies", but I'm still submitting the idea - What about a creative server?

I'm probably the worst Minecraft player of all time, but when given ample tools (like a complete inventory and flight...) I ain't so terrible anymore! I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation!

It would also be a great opportunity for people to test builds before heading back to the "Real manly man burly testosterone" servers!

Thanks for your consideration!

Edit: WorldEdit would be nice too!

2. Worldedit in the wrong hands would bring the server to its knees, so that will never happen im afraid.
    a creative world, whilst i do see the advantage of having one if i ever where to implement this it would only be for the highest rank, or a special rank if that ever happened.

I know you're not the worst minecraft player of all time, because i hold that title :) you may come a close second but not first

3. Sorry, @cuillere. I'm in the "You've got solo-creative" camp. That being said, it's no skin off my nose either way if it doesn't affect other worlds.

4. i like the idea of a creative world.

5. are you the sort of person who masturbates on the bus?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You make that sound like a bad thing

7. I thought you knew me better

8. I was shocked and replied without thinking, you are right i should have known better!
    Sitting in the middle on the back seat stroking one out whilst new passenger walk down the isle towards you.... mmmmmm. I think Jai is more of a park bench sit to close and press his thigh into you kinda guy, probably a gentle rocking motion and soft groan going on as well?

9. How dare you!!!, like i'd take the bus

10. Is MinecraftAre busses still a thing?