Moving to a new box (better)

Discussion in 'News' started by krustymk, Oct 3, 2016.

1. is the server up at the moment? i am still not able to connect

2. yh, are you using play.theamigos.co.uk ?

3. The map will be back up in the next couple of days, the res will be slightly lower but i doubt you will really see a difference

4. If anyone is having connection issues, it shouldnt be for to much longer. Basically think of a phone directory, the domain (name) has a new IP(phone number). There are lot of these directories around the world and each has to update the new IP(phone number). Officially it can take up to 48hrs to update all, realistically its usually done in 6-12

5. If it makes you feel any better I found you rather easily when Race and I were fan girling over your hands..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Everything is done, nothing is crashing or being odd. So its a winner!
    The maps need to re-render which will take while, last night i tried to have the box filling all the chunks that where missing plus rendering 2 maps and this caused some lag in game. Just gonna do 1 at a time now :)

7. You're the best !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Better than all the rest...

9. Better than anyone?

10. I think this is what fisk is referring to... which is weird.. he usually gets angry when he hears Tina

• Agree Agree x 1

11. HAHAHA.. I didn't even see nchants post.. woops..

It's a great song tho!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. fuck i hate Tina Turner

13. not finding this new "box" is better in fact its killing me lag ,map, no mobs wtf .is it going to settle down ?
    cant play currently until it does

14. [​IMG]

15. Aside from the map, your still having lag issues now?
    I had the ram allocation to low ( some tutorial said this setting was better than what i had before).
    I put the ram allocation back to what it waa and stopped the map rendering for the time being
    Did this approx 13hrs ago

16. I logged on yesterday found things a lot better will see how it goes today thanks krusty

• Like Like x 1