To pvp or not to pvp.

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by jmactastic, Feb 15, 2017.

1. After weeks on the vanilla world it has become apparent to me that pvp is not something the vanilla players are looking for on the world. I have spoken to Krusty about turning the whole vanilla world to pve, as it is in the south at the moment, and he has no problems with a rule change. Birdie BB has suggested a pvp arena for those of us who would like the occasional pvp battle. I put it out there to the other vanilla players to comment on this. Thoughts and comments would be welcome before any change is made.

• Like Like x 1
  2. pvp is so dumb I hate it and it smells bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I agree with this. There really hasn't been anybody who was after the pvp aspect on. I like the idea of having an arena for those who occasionally want to

4. I was told there would be a prize for replying? A prize, you say? I personally don't like PVP, but those who do should be welcome to it somewhere on vanilla. An arena would be fine with me.

5. I'm not a pvp'er, so take it with a grain of salt: But part of the pvp is getting ambushed, i.e. outside of an arena. I like the idea of dividing the world, although it doesn't have to be 50/50 (i.e west of a line other than zero)

6. I don't care. Vanilla is the worst.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I prefer non-pvp myself. I like to work hard on projects and creepers are enough of a PIA for me.

8. I'll pvp all your faces

• Like Like x 1
  9. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. First you should try getting into the game ... then we all can have a laugh

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. If you build it, they will come :) Pee v Pee that is! Happy to help with an Arena,

BirdieBB