Login Or Register On Website to be added to the server whitelist

Login

krustymk
Admin

6 topics
8 posts

IGN: krustymk
by krustymk » 3 months ago

Ive decided to bring back 'The Amigos', like a phoenix rising from the ashes? or a turd that wont flush? 

Its all new, new site (still in development)

Plugins will be kept to a minimum with just the following

• 'Essentials' to support your basic commands (homes etc)
  • 'Residence' to mark out your territory/home 
  • 'Skyblock' for er.. skyblck
  • 'Economy' so you can buy and sell
  • 'Shops'  A basic server shop and player shops to make THE MONEY
  • 'Voting' with money rewards and specail random rewards
  • 'Chat' with channels , 2 specifically, Global and over18(verified). over18 channel members will be able to see all chat but global channel members only global chat

Once everything is set up plugins will only be updated if a bug is found

Worlds will only be reset when a minecraft update demands it.

Last edited: 2 months ago

Bismuthe
Desconocido

0 topics
1 posts

IGN: Bismuthe
by Bismuthe » about 1 month ago

I really liked this server.  Plans for live map? ????

krustymk
Admin

6 topics
8 posts

by krustymk » about 1 month ago

I'd like to have a live map but its going to be resource dependent. Probably be the last thing though as server and site are on different machines and .. well i dont know yet, be nice though i agree

Mr_Killer01
Desconocido

0 topics
3 posts

IGN: Mr_Killer01
by Mr_Killer01 » 24 days ago

WHAT???? So, ive maintained your honour and server from beginning 2018 until now and you decide to phoenix it all again????

No problem you are doing this, but what am I supposed to do with 'your' world?

I really liked what Jai made through the years, as I have been visiting your server from 2015 until the day it died?

I thought it was a shame to let it go down (as you know) but I want your advise over this issue, 

do you want me to remove the Amigo's world from my server or not? I have on Spigotmc.org also created a banner where it says that we support theAmigos.uk, and I don't want the world to be confused....

Please Krusty, advise me on this. 

krustymk
Admin

6 topics
8 posts

by krustymk » 24 days ago

Nah keep it going or do what ever you like with it. Im not doing this as competition or anything similar to anyone. I tried loads of servers and nothing really grabbed me, so i thought id make one and use it to play on. If others like it and want to join then any and all are free to do so..

If you like, give me a link and ill add it to the address bar or something :)

I lost the download link for it and cant remember where i hosted it.. if you know or remember i wouldnt mind posting that back up for anyone to grab?

Last edited: 24 days ago

Mr_Killer01
Desconocido

0 topics
3 posts

by Mr_Killer01 » 22 days ago

You mean the original file you posted? I still have it, and it is still in its same problematic form (I mean the version and then the plugins, links to databases that do not exist anymore.....)

I try to give you access to it, I think pastebin..... my own server refuses to give a public share (don't know why)

Ps. it is 30 GB

Last edited: 22 days ago

Mr_Killer01
Desconocido

0 topics
3 posts

by Mr_Killer01 » 22 days ago

Ok, I got the file over on other raid, there I could share it to you, but be not too hasty, It is stil copying and is available until June the first this year.....

If you want to make my server to notice, www.druifjes.nl and Now I have NewHolland in 1.13.2 (still) and Amigo's (1.13.2) but I am looking forward to the plugin updates so that I can convert that one too to 1.14.x. 

I have now put a new world in place of Amigos, Midgard, and that one is 1.14.1.

You want to see the dynmaps www.druifjes.nl:8123 www.druifjes.nl:8124  

This is the link to your old Amigos....   https://druifjes.tonidoid.com/urlpnrjtb

active until june 1st....  Any problems, let me know, ill look here on and off if all goes well...

Thanks